Time has been flying past these couple of months. I have been super busy working with Horse Cleaning developing a new website and improving the eCommerce experience.
So while i have been quiet in terms of not posting much content here within the Community, i have not been totally absent from service! Behind the scenes i have been busy working away working on fixes and applying minor changes to the look and feel of the network.
There have been 15 updates to the Community since March. I have not been great at communicating these, and i apologise! Just not enough time in the day to document them all sadly and given that most of these improvements have been for core background coding from a user experience point of view you will not have noticed too much change…
Here is a summary of some improvements that you may have noticed:
- New font added to the network to help readability and responsiveness of page loading
- Improved mobile layout
- New mobile menu and submenus
- Pinned posts in Groups now have a new highlight colour to stand out
- Improved header style for mobile users, cleaned up spacing for the logo and menu buttons
- Activity page has had some minor visual improvements for pinned posts, comments and post design
- Removed the horizontal scroll bar for mobile users to improve the usability
- Sent a request to join a Group? You can now cancel these requests if you want to withdraw the request
- When sharing a link on the Community, the link previews script has been updated for a better render of the link
- Send gifs in mobile chat
- Improved layout for Registration form fields
- Improvements to scheduling posts feature
- New post type selector button in post editor now groups post, poll, video, audio content types together for improved usability
- Improvements on sitewide notifications
I will add full details to https://www.myequestrian.network/updates when i complete the next update scheduled for week 2 of August!