Free Membership is the default option for all members on first joining My Equestrian Network. Having a free membership provides you access to our social network however you will have some limits that our Silver and Gold Memberships do not have.
Why Should I Upgrade & Contribute?
We would love you to show your generosity and subscribe to our network with a Silver Membership or Gold Membership. Social Networks are expensive pieces of kit to run and ultimately collected membership monies are re-invested in the networks running costs, development, and upkeep. We also provide competition prizes and much more. In simple terms it allows us to provide you all with a great community to be a part of.
What Extras Do I Get?
Ok you’re right .. you are not making a donation so you expect something in return right? No problem. Our membership packages allow you full access to all features across the network, increases your permissions across the network and forums to allow you to do all those extra bits that a standard member can’t do. Specifically here are some of the key extra’s you get;
- Access to our 24/7 membership only forums
- Exclusive Access to our VIP Area (contains exclusive discount codes for members use only)
- Access to our Careers & Training Areas to Create Topics and Reply to Existing Threads
- Entered into our Monthly prize draws
- Exclusive Membership Badges on your profile page
- Exclusive Membership Award Badges
- Increased photo and video upload limits
- Ability to edit posts for longer periods
- Ability to create topics and polls on the members-only forums
- Gold members also receive a free branded My Equestrian Network mug