Terms and Conditions
1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated!
2. The site language is English only.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or an unofficial advertising post (advertising a business or service is only available to site Sponsors). Any post considered spam will be removed, continued posting will result in account suspension.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 2500 pixels wide. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the network looking tidy.
6. Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
7. Insulting, flaming or personal attacks against site staff will be not tolerated.
8. Please be considerate in the language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not entirely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
9. No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to the local authority.
10. Please do not post inappropriate material; I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it!
These rules are clear and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our network is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence):
Corrected, A PM may be sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules:
After this it will be assumed you will not learn your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will no longer be able to visit or use the network.